titanz-clashpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a great server full of a great econemy i will update ever week so u will know whats happening when were how and....you know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me for staff :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T00 Much K 0

Me for staff :) Empty
PostSubject: Me for staff :)   Me for staff :) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:29 am

1.do you have experience with any servers?if so put here: Well i have never been a staff on any other servers accept from a Gta Sa server =] and i am currently admin on that.

2: why do you think you should obtain a staff position?: Because i came on this server when it first started, And i am kind, well to get along with Smile and im helpfull.

3: how long have you been playing our server?: Since it came out i think Smile

4:how can we benifet from you becomeing a staff member?: If i became admin it would be well run, Fun economy, no arguing,

5. do you have the capability to become a staff member? if so tell us how?: Yes because i am an admin already on a different game, and as i said im fun to get along with and kind to be with Smile

6.if you become a staff member what are yoiur goals?
To stop dupers, to mute anoying people who spamm, to make the economy nicer SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
abood

abood

PostSubject: Re: Me for staff :)   Me for staff :) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Hope you get the position !!! Very Happy
Good luck !
Back to top Go down
T00 Much K 0

PostSubject: Re: Me for staff :)   Me for staff :) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
saradomin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me for staff :)   Me for staff :) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

seems cool but i will have to consult with zach
Back to top Go down
https://titanz-clashpkz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me for staff :)   Me for staff :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me for staff :)
Page 1 of 1