titanz-clashpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a great server full of a great econemy i will update ever week so u will know whats happening when were how and....you know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for a staff position

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abood

abood

Applying for a staff position Empty
PostSubject: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:01 am

Hello I am here applying for a staff position. I hope everyone gets positions for they kindness too. Smile

1.do you have experience with any servers?if so put here: Well actually i was a mod and admin in different kind of servers but unfortunately they were shut down dew to problems in server or just quitting.

2: why do you think you should obtain a staff position?: I think everyone has an inspiration to others, and i think i could inspire people in the game to be good and friendly.

3: how long have you been playing our server?: Ive been playing it since it started. I remember the lags every minute for updating. Very Happy

4:how can we benifet from you becomeing a staff member?: well as i said i could inspire people and help them. But i will not give people free stuff because this will not help them in the game and will make them less interested in the server.

5. do you have the capability to become a staff member? if so tell us how?: I could login to the server daily as required. And work my way in helping people.

6.if you become a staff member what are yoiur goals?: My goals will be very simple. To maintain a safe environment, stop trouble and
misusing things.

Thank you and i hope all the luck to all.
Back to top Go down
T00 Much K 0

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:58 am

you got my vote for mod Smile
Back to top Go down
isako

PostSubject: ME FOR MOD!   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:59 am

hello my name is Isako in the game and I'm applying for moderator or co-owner well because
this is a good server and their aren't a lot of player staff on so i was wondering if i could become a staff member

Vote for me because im asian!!!
Back to top Go down
zachrida
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

abood you an t00 are the 2 new mods but if there are any problems there will be bigger problems with you on the server! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://titanz-clashpkz.darkbb.com
saradomin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:41 pm

yea bro ur ausome and it would be great tto have you on staff Smile we need more like you!
Back to top Go down
https://titanz-clashpkz.darkbb.com
abood

abood

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:24 am

thanks guys i wont let you down.
Back to top Go down
abood

abood

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Am i a mod ..? because im not in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a staff position   Applying for a staff position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for a staff position
Page 1 of 1